Student Life


Residential Life

Residential Life Forms

Room Change Form
If you are moving rooms on campus, you will need to fill out the room change form before you can move. Before you decide to move, you should contact your RA or HD.

Request to Live Off-Campus
Please make sure that you're signed into Gateway in order to fill out this form. It will be submitted automatically upon your completion, and will be considered by the Office of Residential Life in a timely manner.

Summer Housing Application
All applications, including those for student workers, are due to The Office of Student Development, 2nd floor Calvin Ulrey, or can be emailed to HD Letha Parrott at